Dr. Scott Waghorn is a New Zealand dentist providing Implantology and Dento-alveolar reconstructive surgery services. His procedures cover a wide range of dental implant, bone, sinus and soft tissue grafting procedures and cosmetic rehabilitations. He sees patients directly as well as by referral from other dentists.
As chairman and principal dentist of All On Four Clinic NZ, Dr. Scott is passionate about the benefits of the All-on-4 method of immediate dental implant restoration for patients with advanced or hopeless dental disease, and for patients who want to avoid dentures or get rid of their dentures. Supported by an experienced team of surgical and support staff and skilled dental technicians, Scott performs All-on-4 and All-on-4 Plus dental implant reconstructions in Auckland.
In his SmileCare Education & Training Institute in Auckland, Dr. Scott trains multiple dentists every year in various aspects of modern dental implantology and orthodontics. This program includes lectures, workshops and live surgeries. He also acts as a mentor for referring dentists in their treatment planning and execution of complex and cosmetic rehabilitative dentistry.
Dr. Scott is also owner and principal of Dentalcare West Implant Surgical & Sedation Dentistry. His practice provides a diverse range of minor oral surgical, cosmetic and general dental procedures. There is a focus on the use of GA General anaesthetic and IV Sedation (Sleep Dentistry) to ensure optimal patient comfort for patients undergoing extensive or complex procedures, or for patients who are afraid of the dentist/suffering from dental phobia. Dr. Scott and team have developed an excellent reputation for helping nervous patients and those with previous problematic experiences at the dentist. They provide their service with a compassionate and understanding approach, a gentle manner and an advanced range of clinical skills.
Dr Scott received training personally from Dr Alex Fibishenko, innovator of All-On-4-Plus who popularised the All On 4 concept in Australia. They work together in a team within his Auckland practice on selected complex cases involving Zygomatic Implants.
He is a member of the Australasian Osseointegration Society (AOS), The International Team for Implantology (ITI), and the American Academy for Implant Dentistry (AAID). He is also a member of the New Zealand Dental Association, the Auckland Dental Association, and is a founding member of the New Zealand Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
When Scott is not at involved with dentistry he enjoys spending time with his wife, Rachel, 3 year old son Benny and 1 year old daughter Ruby. Scott loves flying planes, golf to a 8 handicap and drinking green smoothies.
You are welcome to contact Scott directly anytime,[email protected] or on his mobile 021 737 537.
I look forward to meeting you soon
All-On-4 Clinic New Zealand is a convolution of skillfully trained clinicians who operate in facilities based all around New Zealand.
All of our clinics meet the standards that are set by our brand, which focuses on full-set-teeth replacement and other advanced treatments such as dental implants. Our clinicians have years of experience with more than a thousand of implants’ installations, plastic and reconstructive procedures and thousands of patients.
- We are experts at what we do. Choosing All-On-4 Clinic New Zealand means choosing quality, professionalism and trust.
- We are a network of trusted clinics who has a high level of skill and experience with dental implants and reconstructive dento-alveolar surgery. Each of our clinicians meet the standards that are set by our brand.
- We always operate thinking of our customers’ comfort and reaching the highest standards in terms of aesthetics and function.
- Fittings can take place just after a couple of days from your surgery. What’s more important is that your teeth will be final and not a temporary restoration.
- All-On-4 Clinic New Zealand will offer you a permanent streamlined solution.
- We can work with your dentist. Lots of our patients are referred to us by their own dentists. We are happy to work alongside them in order to provide you with the best service and treatment.
- All our treatments take place and are coordinated in All-On-4 Clinic New Zealand.
- Our treatments are a solution for even the most atrophic jaws, the ones that have been told that are not suitable for dental implants.
- Our laboratories are part of the All-On-4 Clinic New Zealand network. For this specific reason, we can guarantee the outmost quality and control.